8 ways to cure scabies
with the Healthy Skin Program
The Healthy Skin Program is effective because it attacks scabies in multiple ways at the same time.
Here’s the basic Healthy Skin Program to beat scabies:
In short, here’s what I did (click each link for more info):
1. I applied a topical cream or lotion each week (you can choose spinosad lotion or permethrin lotion or sulfur lotion or benzyl benzoate lotion…they all work equally well, but each have their own method of application and how long to leave them on, etc).
NOTE: Now there is also the option of making and using 1% ivermectin lotion (then no oral ivermectin). And a new topical treatment called Natroba (0.9% spinosad lotion).
2. I took oral ivermectin once or twice a week (now there is also the option of using moxidectin)
3. I killed any stray mites on my laundry.
4. I also started taking a supplement called NAC to balance my immune system
5. I also got an antibiotic called cephalexin for a systemic bacterial infection which is very common in any stubborn scabies case ($4 or less if you can get a prescription…around $30 if ordered on-line)
6. Some weeks I also did other treatments on the days between my weekly topical applications (step 1, above). Like one week I did 3 days of sulfur lotion (12 hours a day) and one week I applied Eurax for two days.
Here is the schedule I followed.
I also sprayed some cloth furniture and my car seats with a permethrin solution just to be sure to kill any scabies mites that wandered off me. The DIY recipe is here.
Hope this helps.
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google. Google utilizes the data collected to track and examine the use of this site, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
If you wish to support my website, you can buy something in my shop or click here to donate via PayPal.
Full disclosure: I have personally bought and used almost everything I mention on my web site. I search for good deals on good products for myself and tell you where to find them. If you buy from Amazon I do get a small commission, but you get the same price you would anyway. Most of the other stores I mention pay me nothing, but if they are convenient or have a good deal, I tell you.
Thanks for your support. I'm not getting rich doing this. When folks use the product links I can see they care. It is a fair amount of work keeping the site up. And of course you can email me anytime.